Flintstones Complete Chewable Multivitamins for Kids
Trusted by parents and pediatricians alike, Flintstones multivitamins have been providing kids nutritional support as they grow up healthy and strong for more than 50 years. Flintstones Complete Chewable Multivitamins offer a wide range of nutrients in easy-to-chew, fruit-flavored tablets. These daily multivitamins provide vitamins and minerals that growing bodies may need. Flintstones Chewables have key nutrients to support physical energy by helping convert food to fuel, while also supporting bone health, immune health, and eye health.* These fun chewable vitamins feature eight classic Flintstones characters and four yummy flavors - cherry, orange, grape, and peach pineapple. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Supplement Facts labeling information contained within this website should be regarded as the most up to date and may differ from product labeling that you have purchased. Please consult your product package for information, including allergens, specific to the product you have purchased.
- Flintstones Complete Chewable multivitamins provide toddlers, children and teens with nutritional support in easy to chew, fruit flavored tablets.
- Free of synthetic artificial colors, artificial flavors, egg allergen, fish/crustacean shellfish allergens, high fructose corn syrup, dairy (milk) allergen, peanut & tree nut allergens, soy allergen
- Directions: Under adult supervision, product should be fully chewed or crushed. Children 2 & 3 years of age: Fully chew one-half tablet daily, with food. Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Fully chew one tablet daily, with food.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Calcium, Copper, Folic Acid, Iodine, Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Zinc
- Nutritional support you can trust to help kids thrive. Flintstones Vitamins are the #1 pediatrician recommended children's multivitamin brand.
- Flintstones Vitamins are compliant with the new FDA labeling regulations. You may see products that have both the original and new supplement facts labels. Flintstones Vitamins will continue to offer nutritional support for the fast-moving kids of today.
Stop Use Indications
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not for children under 2 years of age. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. This product has a CHILD RESISTANT CAP.;Contains: Soy.
The serving size for 2-3 years of age is ½ tablet. The serving size for 4 years of age and older is 1 tablet.
Under adult supervision product should be fully chewed or crushed. Children 2 to 3 years of age: Fully chew one-half tablet daily, with food. Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Fully chew one tablet daily, with food.
Granulated Calcium Carbonate (Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose Monohydrate, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Sorbitol, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferrous Fumarate, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Pregelatinized Starch, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, FD&C Blue Lake, FD&C Red 40 Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Lake, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Niacinamide, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Phytonadione, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
Vitamin A (33% as beta-carotene) 3000 IU 60% 60% eta-Carotene <2% Biotin <2% Calcium Pantothenate <2% Cholecalciferol <2% Cupric Oxide <2% Cyanocobalamin <2% FD&C Blue #2 Lake <2% FD&C Red #40 Lake <2% FD&C Yellow #6 Lake <2% Folic Acid <2% Gelatin <2% Beef/Pork Magnesium Oxide <2% Magnesium Stearate <2% Mono- and Diglycerides <2% Niacinamide <2% Potassium Iodide <2% Pyridoxine Hydrochloride <2% Phytonadione <2% Riboflavin <2% Silicon Dioxide <2% Soy Lecithin <2% Soy Sucralose <2% Thiamine Mononitrate <2% Vitamin A Acetate <2% Zinc Oxide <2% Vitamin C 60 mg 75% 100% Vitamin D 600 IU 75% 150% Vitamin E 30 IU 150% 100% Vitamin K 55 mcg ** 69% Thiamin (B1) 1.5 mg 107% 100% Riboflavin (B2) 1.7 mg 106% 100% Niacin 15 mg 83% 75% Vitamin B6 2 mg 143% 100% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% 100% Vitamin B12 6 mcg 100% 100% Biotin 40 mcg 13% 13% Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100% 100% Calcium (elemental) 100 mg 6% 10% Iron 18 mg 90% 100% Iodine 150 mcg 107% 100% Zinc 12 mg 75% 80% Copper 2 mg 100% 100% Sodium 10 mg ** <1%